Los Angeles Times - Los Angeles, Calif.
Subjects: Magazines, Shareholder meetings, Financial performance, Stock prices, Turnaround management, Chairman of the board, Customer relations, Shareholder relations, Motorcycles, Image
Author: DAVID COLKER
Date: Jun 17, 1999
Start Page: 1
Section: Business; PART- C; Financial Desk
Text Word Count: 939
Abstract (Document Summary)
Shares of Easyriders, which made its American Stock Exchange debut in September, have fallen off a cliff. A plan to open a chain of Easyriders Cafes--a concept championed by Chairman John E. Martin, a former Taco Bell chief executive, and others who took over the company--has been abandoned. And in the wake of announced changes to the magazine, some hard-core biker types are grumbling that the new management does not embrace the Easyriders ethos.
Its tricky task to acquire new subscribers while keeping the loyalty of the old guard such as Beverly Hills real estate broker Mary Cummins 33 a critic of ...
Rest is here http://www.latimes.com
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on eHow