Cummins is a high energy, versatile, results-oriented professional having signiﬁcant expertise in real estate sales, leasing, inspection, evaluation and expert witness testimony. In her 26 years in the business she's appraised and sold over 10,000 residential, residential income, commercial, raw land, construction projects, industrial and mixed-use properties.
Cummins has worked for lawyers, expert witness companies, relocation companies, builders, credit unions, banks, mortgage brokers, factors, brokers, investment bankers and private individuals evaluating and selling property in all of California.
• Beverly Hills High School 1982 - Dean's list, swim team, water polo
• University of Southern California 1984 - Dean's list, swim team
• Real Estate Sales License 1985
• Real Estate Brokers License 1986
• Real Estate Appraisal License 1994 (1994 was first year appraisers needed to be licensed)
• 1985 Merrill Lynch Real Estate - Sales, Comparative Market Analysis
• 1985 to present - Cummins Real Estate Services - Real Estate Appraisal, Sales
• 1986 Apartment Owners Association - Commercial Brokerage Division
• 1986 Westside Properties - Real Estate Appraisal, Sales. 100% ofﬁce
• 1986 Forensis Group - Expert Witness
Selected Legal Cases
• 1989 Schine vs Schine - Appraisal of Ambassador Hotel as land for development
project with Donald Trump. Deposed.
• Various cases for Forensis Group 1986-2006
• 2009 Union Paciﬁc vs Jimmy Nasralla. Criminal. Court appearance.
• 2010 Don Carstens vs JP Morgan. Civil. Court appearance.
• Crestview Financial, Mortgage Broker
• Don Carstens, Attorney at Law
• Home Savings, Bank
• Countrywide Home Loans, Mortgage Lender
• Chase Financial, Bank
• First Franklin, Mortgage Broker
• Forensis Group, Expert Witness
• Western Relocation Services
Selected Professional Education
• 1984 Lumbleau School of Real Estate - Real estate sales
• 1984 Merrill Lynch - Real estate sales, CMA
• 1986 Lumbleau School of Real Estate - Real estate broker
• 1988 Apartment Owners Association - Income property evaluation and sales
• 1986 to present - Various real estate schools - Expert Witness Testimony, Appraising Apartments, USPAP, FHA Appraising, Appraising Manufactured Homes, California Laws and Regulations, Environmental Issues for Appraisers, Fair Housing, LEED Real Estate, Foundations in Sustainability: Greening the Real Estate and Appraisal Industries, Review Appraisals, REO and Foreclosures, The Cost Approach.
• Bilingual - English/Spanish
• PC, iMac, iPhone
• PDF, Doc, Html, FTP, Power Point
• Type 100 wpm
• MLS, Homeputer, Loop Net
• Real estate photography
• E&O insurance, no claims
• Perfect driving record