Marc Copage has a blog on hubpages here http://littlediego.hubpages.com/hub/The-Adventures-Of-Little-Diego-Former-Child-Star-Chapter-8-Part-3 He got his start as the son in the TV series "Julia." More about "Julia" on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_(TV_series) More from his blog here http://littlediego.hubpages.com/ Here is his imdb page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0178527/ He's done a ton of work. He's also a great singer and dancer. Check out his videos http://www.youtube.com/user/diegodeyable/videos
He was of course in drama at Beverly Hills High School. I saw one of his plays and he really killed his role. Great job. I didn't know he was in the TV series "Julia" at the time but I think I saw an episode as a kid. I was born in late 1965 and the show started in 1968 going to 1971.
I met him again a few hears after high school at a Halloween party in the Hollywood Hills. He was wearing the actual sperm costume from the Woody Allen movie. He wore the same glasses Woody Allen wore. It was hilarious! Wish I had a pic of that.
We reconnected on Facebook a few years ago. https://www.facebook.com/marc.copage He really is a talented individual.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Appraiser
- Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on eHow