|@daveweigel @washingtonpost #tedcruz #HavanaTed one justice away from ... end of the world|
UPDATED: March 16, 2016 - Obama just nominated Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court vacancy. Ted Cruz just released ridiculous news that he will not hear or vote on any candidate put forth by Obama. Cruz even stated that if Donald Trump were President, he would nominate someone "like" Merrick Garland. Trump did not make this nomination! Trump never mentioned this guy. President Obama has every right and duty to nominate a #SCOTUS Justice! Cruz said "let the people decide." They did when they voted for Obama for President. Cruz again said if someone other than Cruz nominates a Justice the "second amendment will be abolished. Abortion including late term abortion will be legal everywhere. Christians will go to prison. Veterans graves will be sandblasted and bulldozed..." Ted Cruz is full on nuts and should never be President. He shouldn't even be in the senate.
Things Ted Cruz actually said about the potential Supreme Court Justice nominee aka "CruzCrud" *
- “One more justice on the left and the Second Amendment is written out of the Bill of Rights."
- "One more justice away from Christians going to prison."
- “We are one liberal justice away from the Supreme Court striking down every meaningful restriction put on abortion over the last 40 years. We are one justice away from the Supreme Court mandating unlimited abortion on demand up until the point of delivery with taxpayer funding and no parental notification.”
- "We're just steps away from the chisels at Arlington coming out to remove crosses and stars of David from tombstones."
- "One U.S. Supreme Court justice away from having religious liberty abolished."
- "We are one liberal justice away from the Supreme Court ruling that government can take our religious liberty away and force every one of us to violate our faith on penalty of prison."
- "We are one liberal justice away from the Supreme Court ordering Ten Commandments monuments torn down all over this country."
- "One more justice away from our freedoms being gone for a generation."
- “We are one liberal justice away from a five justice liberal majority, the likes of which this country has never seen.”
- "One liberal justice away from no guns."
- “One more justice on the left and our religious liberty is gone for a generation.”
- "One liberal justice away from a reinterpretation of the Second Amendment, the demolition of veterans' memorials and Americans being subject to international criminal courts."
- "One more liberal Supreme Court justice and our right to keep and bear arms is taken away from us by an activist court."
- "One more liberal justice and they begin sandblasting and bulldozing veterans memorials throughout this country."
- “One more liberal justice, and the Supreme Court will effectively write the 2nd Amendment out of the Constitution. It would mean that the government could ban firearms, and not a single person here would have any individual right to challenge that illegal ruling in court.”
- "One more liberal justice and we lose our sovereignty to the United Nations and the World Court."
- "We’re One Liberal Justice Away from Major Gun Control"
- “One Liberal Justice Away From Irreparable Damage”
- "One justice away from a liberal Supreme Court causing enough damage for the nation to become unrecognizable."
- "One Justice Away from a … Radical, Left-Wing Majority, the Likes of Which This Country’s Never Seen."
- "We are one liberal justice away from the court mandating that Ten Commandment monuments be torn down in courthouses and city halls and public parks all over this country."
- "We are one liberal justice away from" (insert something you really like here such as freedom of speech, Nascar, watermelon, cheap domestic beer, subsidized dairy/meat, BBQ, babies, money, sex, air, water...)
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
Mary Cummins, Mary K. Cummins, Mary Katherine Cummins, Mary Cummins-Cobb, Mary, Cummins, Cobb, real estate, appraiser, appraisal, instructor, teacher, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Brentwood, Bel Air, California, licensed, permitted, single family, condo, pud, hud, fannie mae, freddie mac, uspap, certified, residential, certified resident, apartment building, multi-family, commercial, industrial, expert witness, civil, criminal, orea, dre, insurance, bonded, experienced, bilingual, spanish, english, form, 1004, 2055, land, raw, acreage, vacant, insurance, cost, income approach, market analysis, comparative, theory, appraisal theory, cost approach, sales, matched pairs, plot, plat, map, diagram, photo, photographs, photography, rear, front, street, subject, comparable, sold, listed, active, pending, expired, cancelled, listing, mls, multiple listing service, claw, themls,
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Appraiser
- Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on eHow